Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inMod/Admin Application DonatenewMod/Admin Application Statusimg.php?ip=darkeyes.no-ip

Mod/Admin Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
icey
Hater
Hater

Mod/Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Mod/Admin Application   Mod/Admin Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:52 pm

I just want to be staff either is fine I'd rather start out as mod untill you can trust me then move up to admin. I have been mod on a few servers before. I've been playing this server for 4-5 days i had another account but forgot the password, so i Just created another one. I won't abuse powers. I have made my own server, it had a few dedi players before. I know how to code. I can help out with problems you have. I am very knowledgeable in;

CSS
Javascript - not Java but the website making javascript
Python
Ruby
C++
Html
Xhtml
Photoshop
Flash

I can help out with problems with the website, or on the server.

~~~Icey~~~
Back to top Go down
icey
Hater
Hater

PostSubject: huh   Mod/Admin Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:54 pm

Still working on my webpage but i will have it up in a few days for you to view.
Back to top Go down
Dark Eyes
Admin
Dark Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Mod/Admin Application   Mod/Admin Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:05 pm

Can you make me a webclient :]
Back to top Go down
https://darkeyes.forumotion.com
icey
Hater
Hater

PostSubject: Re: Mod/Admin Application   Mod/Admin Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 6:04 pm

i can make 1 i asked you in game.
u didnt respond. I will need you to upload your source to a webpage, i will need it to make the client.

It will take a while, i spend my free time on it i got. so does this mean im getting admin? But yea my other website is gone so i cant show you my last web client.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod/Admin Application   Mod/Admin Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod/Admin Application
Page 1 of 1