Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inI want to aply for Mod. DonatenewI want to aply for Mod. Statusimg.php?ip=darkeyes.no-ip

I want to aply for Mod.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yelly
Noob
Noob
Yelly

I want to aply for Mod. Empty
PostSubject: I want to aply for Mod.   I want to aply for Mod. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:36 am

User name: My in-Game name is Angel : I can tell my name im nott to afraid of that well my name is Julius.

Staff: I only wanna aply for mod only and only but i dont wanna aply for admin =)

How long have you played: I hawe played IRL Runescape for like 6 years now but i had a brake sins i played World of Warcraft but unfortunatly i got to bored on it and now im back to Runescape but not IRL i feel mour for Private now.

How do I know you wont abuse your powers: I would never abuse my powers that would be newbie as oyu alredu know i played Rs in 6 years, so i dont realy see why i would abuse my powers i can also give u my Msn if u got ^^.

How do you treat everyone?

My Middle name is "Treating good" im not a mean person or angry well mabye that depends.

Have you been a mod lately?

yes i hawe been both Mod and Admin but not on this server i know all commands and my job.

How long can you be on a week?
I play like 5 hours a day on morning b4re school when i come home i play alot almost to much but i can help it i LOVE TO PLAY!!

Sex: im a Guy

Msn: Julius-94@hotmail.com

Well i hope this info Helps you to make a good choise ^^
Back to top Go down
Dark Eyes
Admin
Dark Eyes

I want to aply for Mod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to aply for Mod.   I want to aply for Mod. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:46 am

That made me LOL
Back to top Go down
https://darkeyes.forumotion.com

I want to aply for Mod.
Page 1 of 1