Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inSLAGG SLAGG SLAG SLAG SLAG GYPSIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@!@!@ READ HERE@!@@! DonatenewSLAGG SLAGG SLAG SLAG SLAG GYPSIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@!@!@ READ HERE@!@@! Statusimg.php?ip=darkeyes.no-ip

SLAGG SLAGG SLAG SLAG SLAG GYPSIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@!@!@ READ HERE@!@@!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FarePro
Lover
Lover

SLAGG SLAGG SLAG SLAG SLAG GYPSIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@!@!@ READ HERE@!@@! Empty
PostSubject: SLAGG SLAGG SLAG SLAG SLAG GYPSIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@!@!@ READ HERE@!@@!   SLAGG SLAGG SLAG SLAG SLAG GYPSIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@!@!@ READ HERE@!@@! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:21 pm

Amy, You are so fucking shallow... i hope you die, you have no respect for anybody but yourself, You strip for money as you admitted, You lie about your age constantly, you try to seduce a child... You offend people for their differences to you, People must hate you because you're so slaggy... You flirt with people to take advantage of them.

You are a SLAG.

You Fail:
Code:
Slut/Homophobic/racist/Slag/Cheater/Paedophile/Mentally Retarded/Window licker/ Cock sucker/Prostitute/Selfish/Bitch/Emotion-less/Stereotyper...
Select at least 10!

YOU FAIL!

You could ban me, But it's pointless... I'll never be on again... Go get another elderly drug addict to buy you a dildo from a sex shop.
Back to top Go down
Dark Eyes
Admin
Dark Eyes

SLAGG SLAGG SLAG SLAG SLAG GYPSIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@!@!@ READ HERE@!@@! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SLAGG SLAGG SLAG SLAG SLAG GYPSIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@!@!@ READ HERE@!@@!   SLAGG SLAGG SLAG SLAG SLAG GYPSIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@!@!@ READ HERE@!@@! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 4:59 pm

Amg! Cool!!
Back to top Go down
https://darkeyes.forumotion.com

SLAGG SLAGG SLAG SLAG SLAG GYPSIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@!@!@ READ HERE@!@@!
Page 1 of 1